Michael Lupi, D.O.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Specializing in Interventional Pain Management
Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, 1987-1991
University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode
Island Department of Microbiology
PhD Candidate, 1985-1987
American International College, Springfield, Massachusetts
BA Biology and BS Psychology
- Certified in Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement and Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Technique for Percutaneous Electrothermal Treatment
- Certified in Radiofrequency Ablation
- Advanced EMG Training-Harvard Medical School
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1992-1995
Northlake Regional Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia, 1991-1992
- Board Certified American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified Sub Specialty in Pain Medicine
- Fellow American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation;
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- American Academy of Clinical Pathologists
- Member, Physiatric Association of Sports Spine and Occupational Rehabilitation
Physician Partners of America, Jacksonville, Florida.
Staff Physician, treating chronic and acute pain with interventional procedures as well as medical management, 2017-2019.
Pain Associates of South Georgia and South Georgia Surgery Center, Brunswick and Waycross, Georgia.
Practice includes pain management evaluations, treatment of the spine, musculoskeletal and neurological disorders with a strong focus on interventional pain management procedures. Also performed EMG/NCV studies, Botox injections, and spinal injections. Currently engaged as Medical Director of both, 2004-2017.
USAccuscreen, Brunswick, Georgia.
Lab Director of highly complex toxicology lab, 2010-present.
Neurological Institute of Savannah, Brunswick and Waycross, Georgia
Rehabilitation Associates of South Georgia, Albany, Georgia.
Practice included spine, musculoskeletal, and industrial medicine, along with EMG/NCV and spinal injections, 1995-2000.
Actively licensed to practice in Florida and Georgia
- Adjunct Professor at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Previous Rehabilitation Directorship at Phoebe Putney Medical Center.
- Previously served as Director of Easter Seals Amputee Clinic.
- Serve as Expert Witness in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Toxicology.
- Over 20 years of experience in performing IME’s and Permanent Disability Ratings.