Michael Lupi, D.O.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Specializing in Interventional Pain Management
Board Certified in Brain Injury Medicine
Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa, 1987-1991
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode, 1985-1987
Island Department of Microbiology
American International College, Springfield, Massachusetts
BA Biology and BS Psychology
- Certified in Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement and Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Technique for Percutaneous Electrothermal Treatment
- Certified in Radiofrequency Ablation
- Advanced EMG Training-Harvard Medical School
Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, 1992-1995
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Northlake Regional Medical Center, Atlanta, Georgia, 1991-1992
- Board Certified American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Board Certified Sub Specialty in Pain Medicine
- Fellow American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation;
- Certified Medical Review Officer
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Board Certified in Brain Injury Medicine
- American Academy of Clinical Pathologists
- Member, Physiatric Association of Sports Spine and Occupational Rehabilitation
Spine, Brain & Joint Institute, LLC, Jacksonville, Florida, 2020-Present
Interventional Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine
Physician Partners of America, Jacksonville, Florida, 2017-2019
Staff Physician, treating chronic and acute pain with interventional procedures as well as medical management.
Pain Associates of South Georgia and South Georgia Surgery Center, Brunswick and Waycross, Georgia, 2004-2017
Practice includes pain management evaluations, treatment of the spine, musculoskeletal and neurological disorders with a strong focus on interventional pain management procedures. Also performed EMG/NCV studies, Botox injections, and spinal injections. Currently engaged as Medical Director of both.
USAccuscreen, Brunswick, Georgia, 2010-Present
Lab Director of highly complex toxicology lab
Neurological Institute of Savannah, Brunswick and Waycross, Georgia, 2000-2004
Rehabilitation Associates of South Georgia, Albany, Georgia, 1995-2000
Practice included spine, musculoskeletal, and industrial medicine, along with EMG/NCV and spinal injections.
Actively licensed to practice in Florida and Georgia
- Adjunct Professor at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Previous Rehabilitation Directorship at Phoebe Putney Medical Center.
- Previously served as Director of Easter Seals Amputee Clinic.
- Serve as Expert Witness in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Toxicology.
- Over 20 years of experience in performing IME’s and Permanent Disability Ratings.